Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lewis Hamilton : The Luckiest, Fastest, Popular Formula One Rookie


You are the next world champion!
With the showcases of exciting driving style right from the first GP in Australia, I see "something". Doncha you gals agree?

Continue your quest of be the "special one..."


At the time he was eleven, Lewis came to Ron Dennis and told him, "I'm going to race for you one day...I'm going to race for McLaren."
Car 2
NationalityBritish
Date of Birth07/01/85
Place of Birth Stevenage , UK
Height1.74m
Weight 68kg
ResidentUK
Favourite MusicR & B, Reggae, Hip-Hop, and funky house
HobbiesPlaying the guitar, music, training
Website www.lewishamilton.com



"It's a dream come true," - right after joining McLaren


“It just keeps getting better and better – to be on the front row in only my third Formula 1 weekend is an amazing feeling. I don’t think that my final qualifying lap was my best lap of the session. Qualifying is so intense and you need to pull out everything. The wind also keeps changing direction here which makes things even more challenging. It looks like all the hard work has paid off and we have definitely closed the gap to Ferrari and made progress. The start tomorrow will be crucial – there is a very long run down into the first corner. However I have raced here at this circuit before so I have a bit more experience than the last two races and we will see what happens.” - at 2007 Bahrain GP




"To be racing in Formula 1 with McLaren has been the ultimate goal for me since I was very young and this opportunity is a fantastic way to end what has been the best year for me. I have grown up with McLaren and Mercedes and wouldn't be where I am today without their continued support and guidance."




"However I'm aware that this will be a challenge and I know that there will be a lot of attention on me. However the team has told me just to relax, do the best I can and enjoy the opportunity. I will work hard to get good results."




"I'm very pleased with the result.. To have finished on the podium three times out of three is fantastic.” -after 2007 Bahrain GP




“I’m absolutely ecstatic – today’s result is more than I ever dreamed of achieving on my Grand Prix debut. A big thank you to the team who have worked so hard during the winter to make sure I was as prepared as I possible could be. I made a good start but the BMWs were quick off the line and Kubica managed to get past. There was no room on the inside so I got on the left and managed to outbrake both Kubica and Fernando coming into the first corner to take third. The race was intense, and I was working very hard. I made a few mistakes but nothing major and really enjoyed myself. It was great to lead the race for a few laps, but I knew it was only a temporary thing. Fernando got past me in the second pitstop as he was able to stay out a bit longer and I lost some time behind backmarkers. We now have a lot of work ahead of us with the Malaysia test and the rest of the season, but there is no doubt that we can build from what has been achieved today.”


[biography]
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Text Link Ads