Monday, April 23, 2007

Cristiano Ronaldo : The Most Popular and Talented Football Star


Right now, I very much agree with Sir Alex. "...I think he is the best player in the world.."

Game on dude!

Full name > Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
Date of birth > February 5, 1985 (1985-02-05)
Place of birth > Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Height> 1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)[1]
Playing position > Right/Left Winger/Forward



“My colleagues have voted for me and that is fantastic because the players know the qualities of players.




“At this moment, I am consistent. I am more mature now and I am playing better.

“Everything is right this season and I am really enjoying it. I am still young and I am learning more every day.”




"I have told my agent I am prepared to leave. I want to do it in the best manner possible. I want to play for Real Madrid and dream of doing so," Ronaldo allegedly told the Spanish sports daily Marca after the 2006 World Cup Incident.


"United have stood by me and been there for me and I want to repay that."




“It is a special night. It is amazing and a big honour for me to win trophies like this in the English Premier League. I am very proud.

“I want to keep working hard and getting better because these trophies have now given me more motivation.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Text Link Ads