Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Paris Hilton : The Most Popular Blonde Hotel Heiress


Why Me Popular?
Because you asked for it! :)

Birth name - Paris Whitney Hilton
Born - February 17, 1981
Origin - New York City, New York, US
Genre(s) - Pop, Reggae, Hip-hop
Occupation(s) - Singer, actor, model, author (more I supposed)
Instrument(s) - Vocals
Label(s) - Heiress Records

"I'm doing it just because I want to. I feel I'm becoming stronger as a person. Every time I have a boyfriend, I'm just so romantic, and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't really pay attention to myself. One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more if you don't just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait. You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want you or just want to be able to brag that they've been with you."




more [1][2]
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Text Link Ads